Monday, January 11, 2010

luck=happy (day)

today is a happy day for me...
like since i soul back my body, the 1st thing i listen, i jus will be happy...
when i wake up, i saw her message make me feel energetic...
go my uncle house for few hours but the time pass by like a few second blink...
2day i really like a crazy guy, my smile and laugh like non-stop...
sharing different kind of information, different type of life experience with different age person...

we can talk about roman, can talk about pass tense, can talk about story...
YOU make my 24 hours too pass by like a the speed of thunder...
YOU make my 24 hours without gaming but cannot without you...
YOU make my 24 hours not sleeping but waiting for you...

I want to say "I want nobody but you"

4 comments:

Sukee said...

lol lol lol. i want nobody but you?? who's the you???

Bear said...

haha^^
leng lui, curious a???

Sukee said...

im nt lenglui. of course im curious la. who is her. lol. tell me tell me.

Bear said...

lolzzz... u seldom so humble d o...
hehe... nobody... but you...